By using this website you agree to all terms herein. If you do not agree with any of the terms, you should not use this website.
Although we strive to provide accurate content, this website is given as-is and does not warrant nor claim the accuracy or completeness of the information it contains.
No information on this site, our social network profile or any communication you’ve gotten from us in any way should be construed as a professional medical advice or our formal recommendation and any information which can be construed as an advice or recommendation are not medical advice but are given in good faith, wholly according to our views which aren’t necessarily accurate.
Always talk to your doctor for any questions you might have relating to your health. This site does not warrant the effectiveness of any treatment, program, supplement or any information contained within or sent to you by email, our social media profiles or in any way by us. Acting on any information contained on this or provided by us in any way is wholly at your responsibility and risk.
We are not responsible for the accuracy and the content of any sites you mind land on through links on Muskultura.mk.
Although this website does not intend to contain viruses or similar content, there is no warranty it will not. You accept as your responsibility to make adequate protection against such threats.
If you want to copy any text from Muskultura.mk for public display, you are allowed to do this for no more than 30% of the article’s content, providing clear and visible designation of the URL where this content is located on Muskulutra.mk.
Procedure for notification of intellectual property or copyright
If you believe that any content appearing on Muskultura.mk has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under the applicable laws, e-mail the following information to info[at]muskultura.mk:
- Contact information: Your name, last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Description of the claim regarding copyright infringement.
- The exact URL of the page where the alleged infringing material is located.
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or permitted by law.
- Proof of Authority. Electronic or physical signature of the authorized person to act on the owner’s behalf regarding the copyright interest.
- Your statement under penalty of perjury, that the information you provided in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf or are the copyright owner.